QUAN BOMING S2113761

 I was impressed by my participation in the beach cleanup charity event. This experience made me realize the importance of environmental protection and inspired me to be more active in public service activities.


At the beginning, when I stepped on the beach, I was shocked by the scene in front of me. There was a lot of garbage scattered on the beach, including plastic bottles, paper, plastic bags and other kinds of waste. This garbage not only destroyed the beautiful scenery of the beach, but also posed a great threat to the marine ecological environment. Faced with this reality, I decided to take active action and make my own contribution to the environment.


In the process of cleaning up the trash, I worked together with other volunteers and collaborated with each other. We divided the work, with some picking up plastic bottles, others cleaning up paper, and others focusing on removing large pieces of trash from the beach. Although the work was hard, the unity and cooperation of the volunteers made the whole process fun and motivating.


As time went on, we collected more and more trash and the beach became more and more tidy. Each cleaned beach made me feel satisfied and joyful. I realized that if everyone can do their part to protect the environment, we can create a better earth together.


In addition to cleaning up trash, I also participated in some environmental education activities. Through these activities, I learned about the effects of plastic pollution on marine life and ecosystems. I also learned how to properly dispose and recycle trash to reduce the negative impact on the environment. This knowledge has not only increased my environmental awareness, but also made me an advocate for the environment for those around me.


Participating in the beach cleanup charity event made me feel the power of public service. Everyone can contribute to society and the environment through their own efforts and actions. I deeply appreciate that protecting the environment is not only the responsibility of the government or organizations, but also the obligation of everyone. I am determined to integrate environmental protection into my daily life and encourage people around me to take action together


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DARWISH ISKANDAR BIN JAMALLUDIN (U2103060)

MUHAMMAD FIRDAUS BIN ZULKIFLI (U2000939)

CHIN MAN WEI (U2103219)